A semi-regular attempt (in other words, as I have time) to explore the interaction between God and the adolescent world, especially the connection between theory and praxis (otherwise known as practical theology). Primary emphasis will be given to the role of the church (and especially the emerging church) in this process.

Friday, March 11, 2005

A powerful commercial

I just saw one of the most powerful commercials I've ever seen.
http://www.stoplandmines.org/slm/vidoes/kickoff_hi.wmv

Why does our own government refuse to sign the land mines treaty which would ban them worldwide? And yes, I realize that there will always be rogue countries who choose not to obey the treaty, but aren't we supposedly leaders in moral authority?

My heart aches everytime I hear of a tragedy like this. May God break all of our hearts much more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home