A semi-regular attempt (in other words, as I have time) to explore the interaction between God and the adolescent world, especially the connection between theory and praxis (otherwise known as practical theology). Primary emphasis will be given to the role of the church (and especially the emerging church) in this process.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Dissertation Writing: A Pain in the Royal Ass

Hey, sorry for not posting recently. I've been working fast and furious on my dissertation (which has to be completed by this summer). Therefore, my posts between now and then will be somewhat sporadic (I know, some of you are saying, "So what else is new?").

Anyway, here is a quote from Richard Foster which has helped me in my dissertation writing:

"Discipline means doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done." – Richard Foster

I'm trying desperately to be disciplined in this area, so indulge me for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home